Camera Ready Instructions
Please click here to download Camera Ready Instructions PDF
SIN'17 proceedings, under assigned ISBN number 978-1-4503-5303-8, to be published in ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (ICPS).
The Camera Ready Instructions for the author(s) are as follows:
- Papers should include the title, authors' names, affiliation, telephone and email of the author(s). Page limit for different paper categories are:
- The maximum length for the regular papers(research/student/industrial) is 8 pages. If needed, two additional pages are allowed for regular papers.However, extra page charges ($100 per page) apply.
- The maximum pages limit for short papers is 6 pages.
- Paper under fast abstract / position paper / tool demo categories are allowed maximum 4 pages.
You need to place both source files and camera ready PDF in a zipped folder and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 05, 2017 (firm deadline). During submission, please mention the type of paper (regular/short/fast abstract/position/tool demo) and paper ID in the subject line of the email.
Please note that ACM rights management emails are sent from an automated system, there is a chance that emails sent will wind up in SPAM folders. Please make sure that your email SPAM settings are allowing emails from email@example.com
- ACM plagiarism policy (http://www.acm.org/publications/policies/plagiarism).
- ACM copyright details (http://www.acm.org/publications/policies/copyright-policy)